The Board continually monitors the risks to which the Group’s businesses are exposed, including SEE risks, and has delegated authority and responsibility for the implementation of an appropriate risk management strategy to the Chief Executive.
The Group’s policies on matters of corporate responsibility are outlined in the following paragraphs.
Health and safety
It is the Group’s policy to take all reasonable and practicable steps to safeguard the health, safety and welfare of its employees, visitors and other persons who may be affected by its activities. In order to meet these responsibilities, the Group will:
- Monitor and assess the risks to health and safety;
- Implement safe working practices, together with systems and procedures to ensure that such practices are fully adopted;
- Provide appropriate information, instruction and training on safety in the work environment;
- Establish and maintain appropriate emergency procedures and ensure that these are communicated;
- Regularly review its health and safety policies and procedures.
The Group complies with all statutory and regulatory requirements which apply to its businesses.
GET IN TOUCH